Law firms insured through the Attorney Protective program learning of a claim or a potential claim should follow these procedures:
- As soon as practicable after becoming aware of a claim or a potential claim, please call (877) 728-8776 or send an email to our claims team at email@example.com
- Review your policy for details regarding your coverage.
- After contacting us, a member of our Claims Operations team will be assigned to gather information from you regarding the reported matter.
- Once the information is collected, a Claims Specialist with extensive claims experience will be assigned to assist you and manage all aspects of the claim.
- Your Claims Specialist will promptly contact you and, if appropriate, begin the process of selecting Defense Counsel.
- In the event that your Defense Counsel is assigned, he or she will contact you directly to begin discussing your case.
- Your Defense Counsel and Claims Specialist will collaborate with each other and with you until a resolution is reached.
- Once a resolution is reached, the claim will be closed.